Sunday, November 9, 2008


Well here goes nothing...I'm a blogger. I've been busy getting my little projects done. I just finished my winter letters and I think they turned out well. I'm still working on my HOHOHO letters, they will have to be put aside for now. My husbands cousin was married in Brazil and his wife was finally able to come to the U.S. after about a year and a half. There is an open house this Saturday for them. I'm wanting to do a album for them, we'll see hopefully I can get it done.

2 comments:

Vonney said...

Love your WINTER letters. I notice it is done w/ CTMH paper. Are you a CTMH consultant? Where did you get the wood letters?

Goofy Gals Scrappin' said...

Yes I am an Indepedent CTMH Consultant. More of a Hobbist, I pretty much keep myself active. I cut these ones myself, but I bought the originals from a store called the Wood Connection.