Thursday, November 13, 2008

Boy I'm new at this my last post you can't even see that I did blog anything unless you click on the time. I think that's because I posted the pic after I blogged and submitted it. So here it goes... So here's part of my gift for my husbands cousin and his wife. I think it turned out pretty well if I do say so myself. I also was able to get 27 8x8 pages done to give them. I'm going to wrap it and take it over to them early because his mom is wanting to display pictures of them, so I want to give them the option if they would like to display them at the Open House.

Now that I'm done with this project I need to clean up my mess. I'm a big MESSY scrapbooker...plus I need to get ready for my workshop on Saturday. Have a great day!!!!!

4 comments:

Wendi said...

Love this!!! and, Wow 27 pages for a cousin you are great, no wonder you have been so busy. Keep up the great work

Helen said...

That is a really nice scrapbook page. That is great that you made 27 pages for your cousin's gift.

amberhelga said...

cool to see your bloggin . check mine out ! btw love both your projects. i miss my saturday classes with you too!

Susan Catmull said...

Beckee great to have you in the blogging world. I'll have to come by often to see what your up to.