Sunday, January 16, 2011

Wings Workshop Kit

I'm so excited for the new CTMH catalog to come out. Here's a sneak peek at the new Wings Paper Pack. The card is and Idea that I copied straight out of the catalog. I loved the accordion style flowers.


 I put a pop-up toward the middle of the butterfly to keep it from closing when you put the layout in a page protector.
 In the corner I used the new spray pen to make my own glimmer mist. This so far is by far my favorite new toy that is a must have.
 I stamped these butterflies on the coordinating colored cardstock and the embossed with an iridescent embossing powder. 
 The layout and cards below are from the workshop on the go guide.
 




1 comment:

Keri said...

Those 3D butterflies are GORGEOUS! I really need to try making my own mist!!!
Love the butterfly card and 2-page LO...awesome. :)