Wednesday, December 24, 2008

It been a busy Holiday Season. I made pillowcase for really inexpensive for my 2 daughters friends for Christmas, and I attached a poem to go with it. Here's the poem:

December is a magical time
with all sorts of colors, ribbons, and rhymes.

The reason is special
as you will see

It's that it has been dusted
with Christmas Fantasy.

Visions of candy canes, Santa and treasures
will fill each dream with sweetness and pleasures.

When the time comes for it to be washed,
Do it quickly do No magic is lost!

-Author Unknown



This is my gift I gave out this year to a few neighbors, friends and family. The picture just doesn't do it justice it is really pretty all lit up!


My kids are so excited for Christmas to come. Piper is asking if she gets ot open a gift today and when it will happen. Hope everyone has a save and wonderful Christmas!!!




No comments: